- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Applications ( Photoshop and After Affects )
- Knowledgeable in Computer Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Speaks English
1. Customer complains about the price increase and is too expensive. How would you respond?
Hello Customer, I hope you are doing great. I understand your concern. There are a few reasons our product is more expensive. As you can see the products are (explaining the value of the product). Our customer satisfaction is our highest concern that is why we prefer to prioritize the value of the product. I hope I am able to help you with your complaints. If you have additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
2. Customer message: I was sent 8″x8″ containers instead of the 10″x10″ that I ordered. How would you respond? Please provide steps of action for when it is the wrong item and when it is the correct item.
Step 1: Ask for customer Information.
Step 2: Ask for a photo to avoid scammers “To assist you better with your concern. May I ask for a photo of the item that you have received?
Step 3: If wrong size Thank you for the photo. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. In this case, for a less hassle on your part, I can process a return pick up for you then when we receive the item back you have the option to receive the correct size of the item(if in stock) or a full refund but if you prefer to keep the item we can give you a refund for the price discrepancies. Which do you prefer?
Thank you and we will be waiting for your reply.
If it is the correct item
Thank you for the photo. It seems like there is a misunderstanding. I have carefully checked your order details here on our end and found out that we sent you the correct size of the item. For you ordered 8×8 instead of 10×10. Please see the attached proof of transaction below
3. Customer message: Please explain why my order was supposed to be delivered today but it has not shipped? This is very discouraging. I have ordered numerous times and never have had a problem until now. I pay for this service to guarantee a product by a certain time frame. How would you respond?
Hello Customer, I hope this finds you well. I appreciate you contacting us about this issue. Due to the high volume of orders the team informed us that there will be a slight delay on the delivery of your order. We sincerely apologize. We are doing our utmost to ensure as little delay as possible to you. Thank you and keep safe.
4. Customer message: Box is completely damaged. Was covered by plastic. Cups are exposed. Cant use them. Need to return. How would you respond?
Hello Customer, Thank you for contacting us. We’re very sorry you have experienced something like that. I would like to help you process the return label but before that can you send us a photo of the item that you have received?. Thank you and we will be waiting for your kind reply.
5. Customer wants to return an order that is past our 30 day return policy. How would you respond?
Hello Customer, I hope you are doing well. We’re sorry to inform you that we have a 30 days duration policy upon returning an item. However, failure to return the item on the specific time duration is not refundable. If you have additional concerns please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
- Save Automation Incorporated Customer Service Representative December 2020 – April 2022
- Abounding In Love Organization Office Staff March 2014 – April 2019