- Video Editing
- Resource Management
- Team Leadership
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Singing and Musical
1. Customer complains about the price increase and is too expensive. How would you respond?
Yes, You are right there was a price increase. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought you. However, the price of the raw materials has gone up recently so we don’t have a choice but to increase the price of the product. I understand that you feel disappointed with this. but we assure you that we are giving the best quality and value to the product that we offer. Don’t worry we will try our best and find ways to lower the cost of the product. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Customer message: I was sent 8″x8″ containers instead of the 10″x10″ that I ordered. How would you respond? Please provide steps of action for when it is the wrong item and when it is the correct item.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you. Due to the overwhelming volume of orders, our staff made a mistake. Hope you will forgive us this time. I will give you the steps if you wish to return the product. I will be glad to assist you.
1. go to your orders to display your recent orders.
2. Choose the order and select return or replace
3. Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
4, Choose how to process your return
5, Select your preferred return method.
If you have further questions just contact me. I will be happy to help you Maam/Sir. Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused.
3. Customer message: Please explain why my order was supposed to be delivered today but it has not shipped? This is very discouraging. I have ordered numerous times and never have had a problem until now. I pay for this service to be guaranteed a product by a certain time frame. How would you respond?
We’re very sorry if you have experienced this delay, and we wanted to let you know as soon as we learned about it. We are working directly with the carrier to minimize the impacts, but we don’t want you to worry. your order is still on its way.
4. Customer message: Box is completely damaged. Was covered by plastic. Cups are exposed. Cant use them. Need to return. How would you respond?
We are sorry to learn that the Product delivered to you is defective. While we do our best to make sure that all the products that we sell to our customers go through a rigorous quality check before delivery, some of them are sealed by the selling brand to ensure the safety of the product. As a result, verifying the quality status of these products is not possible for us. However, as a well-known eCommerce platform, we have to make sure that our customers are happy with the purchases they make through our platform.
We started an inquiry into the cause of the damage and discovered that the product was damaged during the course of shipment.
I have made a note of your complaint. We will provide you with a replacement for the defective product. In the next 1-2 days, our delivery executive will have reached you to collect the defective product and will provide you with a new one (of the same model) in return.
5. Customer wants to return an order that is past our 30-day return policy. How would you respond?
I really understand how you feel Ma’am/Sir but we regret to inform you that the product you have ordered has already passed our 30-day return policy. It says that we should return it 30 days after purchasing the product. I know that you really feel disappointed but have to make this policy to prevent our business from losing too much money.
- Discord Moderator 2022
- Printing and Design Business Store Graphic Designer 2020 – 2021
- EST Teacher 2017 – 2020
- BPO Company Sales Associate 2015 – 2016