- Internet Literacy
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
1. Customer complains about the price increase and is too expensive. How would you respond?
We will ensure the entire organization knows the price increase before announcing it to customers. We can post an announcement or send emails to our valued customers. We will indicate why the price increase and that the expansion will help maintain product quality. If our customers didn’t know about the said announcement, we could send him the prof that we announced in the prior notice. We will still allow customers to reach out to us with further questions or concerns.
2. Customer message: I was sent 8″x8″ containers instead of the 10″x10″ that I ordered. How would you respond? Please provide steps of action for when it is the wrong item and when it is the correct item.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this concern has caused you. What happened is that the10 “x10” containers were not available by the time you placed an order. The system automatically replaced the size to 8 “x8.” We were not able to notify you of the changes in your order. We should be careful next time. We’ve already added a new monitoring tool that will alert our Support team immediately if this happens again so that we can get on top of it quickly. We will also update you if the item has been restocked. We hope this has not caused you too much inconvenience. As an apology, we will be sending you a 5% discount on your next purchase. We appreciate your business and will make every effort in the future to send you the correct orders. Let us know if you have any further questions about this, and we will be happy to help.
3. Customer message: Please explain why my order was supposed to be delivered today but it has not shipped? This is very discouraging. I have ordered numerous times and never have had a problem until now. I pay for this service to be guaranteed a product by a certain time frame. How would you respond?
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please be assured that this shall be adequately addressed. We are sorry you did not receive your package as promptly as you expected. We experienced an unusually large number of orders, which disrupted our normal delivery schedule. To serve you better and faster, please provide us with your order number or tracking number so that we can check the status of your package. Looking forward to your response and understanding.
4. Customer message: Box is completely damaged. Was covered by plastic. Cups are exposed. Can’t use them. Need to return. How would you respond?
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to poor packaging. I understand how frustrating this has caused you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will feel fully responsible for what happened and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are taking this incident seriously. Once it was discovered, we took appropriate measures to ensure it would not happen again in the future. We will surely investigate this and make shipping and packaging arrangements with our courier. We will take steps to prevent it from happening again. As a token of our apology, we will give you a full refund of your order to make it up to you. We hope this experience doesn’t affect our relationship with you and that you. If you have other concerns or additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach us. Hoping for your kind understanding of this concern.
5. Customer wants to return an order that is past our 30 day return policy. How would you respond?
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this concern has caused you. Thank you for being our valued customer. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations. With the concern that you have, may I ask what the reason why do you want to return the item? In addition, upon verifying the item has already succeeded, the 30days return policy that you also agreed on. If there are any problems with the item, you can reach us again. We will take note of the feedback and will make every effort in the future to send you the correct merchandise.
- 51 Talk Home based English Teacher May 28, 2020 – Present
- Eliakim Learning Center Pre school Teacher June 1, 2019 – March 30, 2020
- Bacolod Montessori Learning Center Pre school Teacher February 5, 2018 – March 30, 2019
- Transcom Worldwide Philippines Inc. Call Center Agent February 5 – November 5, 2018