- Microsoft Office
- Customer Relation
- Attention to Details
- Problem solving
- Team leadership
1. Customers complain about the price increase and it is too expensive. How would you respond?
I understand that the price is steep for you, but I guarantee that we provide the best item. So the price is reasonable.
2. Customer message: I was sent 8″x8″ containers instead of the 10″x10″ that I ordered. How would you respond? Please provide steps of action for when it is the wrong item and when it is the correct item.
We are very sorry for the mix-up and any inconvenience it has caused! We do our best to get our orders right 100% of the time. But unfortunately, mistakes can sometimes occur. We will get the correct item shipped out to you asap and make sure to send it priority.
Please accept our apologies again and let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with.
3. Customer message: Please explain why my order was supposed to be delivered today but it has not shipped? This is very discouraging. I have ordered numerous times and never have had a problem until now. I pay for this service to be guaranteed a product by a certain time frame. How would you respond?
My sincerest apologies. Late deliveries can be a real pain. I assure you that we’re doing everything possible to resolve this issue for you. And as an apology, we’re happy to give you a 10% discount on your next purchase.
4. Customer message: Box is completely damaged. Was covered by plastic. Cups are exposed. Cant use them. Need to return. How would you respond?
I’m so sorry about that; that’s very disappointing! There might have been a slight mistake in the manufacturing process, or perhaps it was damaged while being shipped. Can I send a new one out to you right away?
5. Customer wants to return an order that is past our 30 day return policy. How would you respond?
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience however we are not able to return the item since it is past our 30 days return policy. As much as I enjoy fulfilling our customers’ requests, I’m afraid your one goes beyond a company’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE Buwelo BPO Solutions May 2021 to April 2022
- CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST Buwelo BPO Solutions July 2018 to December 2020
- CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST Jointly International, Inc. January 2020 to May 2020